Presbyterian welcomes Cigna members
Presbyterian Healthcare Services has been selected as the healthcare delivery system for Cigna customers in the following counties in New Mexico effective July 1, 2012: Bernalillo, Sandoval, Torrance and Valencia. Presbyterian would like to warmly welcome you.
To ensure a seamless transition, Presbyterian would like to request that any Cigna customer who meets one or more of the following conditions contact the Presbyterian Customer Service Center:
- Customers receiving care for diabetes
- Customers who have a surgery scheduled after July 1, 2012 at a non-Presbyterian location
- Customers with disabilities
- Customers who have applied for transition of care coverage, have been denied, have filed an appeal and the appeal was denied.
You may contact the Presbyterian Customer Service Center via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call (505) 923-6204 or (855) 270-7737 toll-free Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., MT. TTY users may call 1-877-298-7407.
The Presbyterian Customer Service Center can help to answer questions about Presbyterian services or identifying available providers. You may also find answers to frequently asked questions here.
- Pre-registration. Provide us with information that will make scheduling your appointment and your check in process faster and easier.
- Need a doctor? Submit your preferences and we will contact you to identify a provider that fits your needs.
- Medical record release form - English
- Medical record release form - Español
- Power of attorney to permit caregivers to authorize medical care for minor children - English
- Power of attorney to permit caregivers to authorize medical care for minor children - Español
- Medical history form - Adult
- Medical history form - Child